Follow by Email

Monday, November 03, 2014

Fall Photo Shoot



Update: I later found out that the reason my focus was so bad in these shots is that my camera battery was going bad at the time, and I didn't know it! Live and Learn!

While I had all four of my grand kids the other day I thought I'd quick get my camera, and see if I could grab a few photo's of them in the beautiful fall colors.  Trouble was the sun was still way to bright, and I didn't have much time with each of the kids.  By much time I'm talking about less than 5 minutes per child.  So my photo's showed both the lack of time, and the lack of proper lighting. At any rate these are a few of the shots I did manage to get.  Not perfect by any means but there are still a few keepers. Today we will start with Olivia! 


 In these two shots we played peek-a-boo around the tree, so the focus is not as clear as I would have hoped for but then again I was on a limited time schedule.


 This shot was her idea as she wanted to be a "tree hugger", and if the sun had be a little lower this would have been a fun shot!


I did love this shot of her sitting at the base of the tree but again the sun was not my friend.


More focus issues but still a fun time.  When posing the kid's I let them choose a lot of their poses in order to keep the photo shoot fun and enjoyable for everyone.


Here are a few of the same photo's in sepia tones.  I love the look of the tree bark when these are converted into that format. 



I also converted some into black and white.


Have fun with your camera today, and see what you can capture,.  The images don't have to be perfect as long as you learning from every photo, and everyone is still having a great time!
.  Happy Scrapping! Love Penny
Pin It!

No comments: