Follow by Email

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Lovely Ladies - Heritage Layout - Frugal Scrapbooking, Punches, 
Photo temporairly removed for publication in Scrap N Art Online Magazine 2015 edition. Their link is clickable so be sure and check out their site.  Here is their facebook link. Scrap N Art. This image will be re-posted as soon as possible, Thanks for understanding! Love Penny


This is a layout I did for my mom's Christmas album.  My mom is the one in the center, and my aunt Laura is the one on the right. She was married to my mom's brother George Henson. I don't recall what pattern paper this is but I loved the pattern with this black, and white photo.  The photo was taken by George Moody of the New's Free Press, but I don't know what article it was taken for.

The "Ladies" part of the title was really a sign meant for the door of a ladies restroom. (So yes I will use anything on my layouts). The flowers were made by myself, and my 9 year old granddaughter.  We love crafting together. The punches are McGill Perfect Petals, and the center of the flower on the bottom right was made using a Martha Stewart sunburst punch.

The butterflies were also made using a Martha Stewart punches.  The large checkered brad is cloth covered but I don't remember the manufacturer, perhaps Queen & Co.. The flower's in the "ladies" sign are also brads. The rest of the brads were made by Spare Parts.

The washi tape on the upper right was made by Studio G.  The swirl stickers were made by Stickapotamus.
The large black ribbon is from Holiday Time which is a Wal-Mart brand. The red ribbon has a velvet texture and is unknown.  The white bow is from Wilton cake, and wedding supplies.  I also used Studio G glitter glue.  The tiny tag is accessorized with a Paper Shaper's heart punch, and the arrow is a punch as well. I don't recall who made the camera sticker, sorry.

I hope I have inspired you today, till tomorrow Happy Scrapping! Love Penny
Pin It!

No comments: