Follow by Email

Friday, November 14, 2014

Rose Nell - Heritage layout number 4 from my mom's Christmas album


This layout is of my Aunt Rose when she was 19 years old. I loved her name done in the "Scrabble" tiles, (my frugal tip for today, you can buy these games for next to nothing at thrift shops and flea markets, then use the tiles on your cards and scrapbook pages.) but I think the next time I glue them down I will use something other than glue dots as they tend to move around a little and make the letters look uneven.

The paper is from a paper pack called "Wild Rose" it was made by Colorbok. The ribbon is from Offray, and the little red heart was a flea market find. The "Love" words were punched from a Martha Stewart punch, and then I added glitter glue to them.

The Rose punch on the title was from K & Company.  I think the corner punches were made by Fiskers. I hope I have inspired you today, and till next time Happy Scrapping! Love Penny

Pin It!

No comments: