Follow by Email

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My Mind's Eye - Charming and Adorable Heritage layout - Girl Layout 






This layout features my mom at age 12.

The paper used for this this layout is from My Mind's Eye, and it already had the number on the lower right, however it was a stamped 17, and I needed it to be 12 so I just used some glitter glue to enlarge the 7, into a 2, Perfect!

The basket of flowers was a die cut for a card, and the flowers on the right hand side was a "Wallie" or otherwise known as a wallpaper accent. These come pre-cut, but you can take wallpaper, and cut out your own if you find an interesting image you'd like to use. (Frugal tip)

The "1949" was made by using Making Memories stickers, I believe in the "college" style. The title "Charming and Adorable" was already printed on the paper, and I just added glitter glue to make it stand out a little bit more.  The background striped paper is so old I can't even begin to remember the name of the company, but it worked well with this layout, so don't ever think you can't use your older supplies, or mix brands..

I think the "memories', and "grow" stickers are from K & Co.  I also added the polka dot washi tape from Studio G.  It's not very visible in this photo but I also used decorative scissors around the photo mat and added dots of glitter there as well. The arrow is from a punch.

Hope i have inspired you in some way today! Until tomorrow Happy Scrapping! Love Penny
Pin It!

No comments: