Follow by Email

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

My Mind's Eye - Frances - Girl Heritage layouts, and a Christmas gift album

Today I am featuring the first in a series of Heritage layouts that I am making for a Christmas gift album for my mom.  Here is today's layout:

Frances - Once Upon A Time
This is a photo of my mother at about the age of 7.

This layout features some of my very favorite scrapbook papers of all time. My Mind's Eye - I believe this was part of the Wild Asparagus line, but don't quote me on that! I have a bunch of these beautiful paper's hoarded up for my favorite photos. The title vellum piece is from Quick Quotes , but the smaller tags are from MME as well.  The flowers were made with punches with the help of my granddaughter Madison, and a lot of Stickles type glitter glues, and sequins.

I'm pretty sure the ribbon is Offray, and the small accents on the journaling card in the lower left are from little girl's fingernail accents, and that is my frugal tip of the day for you. I think the alphabet stickers are from Making Memories and they are really old as well. The layout also includes some assorted buttons, and some sequin leaves that are barely visible since they are a transparent light blue. The blue strips across the top, and bottom are a sticky scrapbook fabric that comes in 12 x 12 page form, and you cut them to size.

Till next time Happy Scrapping! Love Penny

Pin It!

No comments: