Follow by Email

Saturday, November 22, 2014

My Mind's Eye - Family - Heritage layout

This is a layout of my aunt Rose, my brother James, my mom Frances, and my aunt's granddaughter Mary Elizabeth.  I don't remember who made the background paper, or the butterfly paper, but the pattern photo frame was made by My Mind's Eye.  

The flower in the bottom left was made with two punches.  The larger flower was made with a McGill Perfect Petals punch, and the center punch I think may have also been McGill but I am not certain of that. The flowers on the right hand side of the page were won in a blog contest from Evila French Evila TheCrafter French.  That is the name you will find her under on 
Facebook, she is a really sweet lady.  

The butterflies were made with two punches by Martha Stewart, and some Studio G 
glitter glue. The title was made using punch out alphabets from Colorbok.  The tag was 
made using a punch by Paper Shapers.  The ribbon is unknown. The buttons were 
bought at Wal-Mart about 2 years ago.  The bling dots were also from Studio G. 

The paper doily was made for a food tray by Wilton, and may, or may not be acid free, 
but they work for me. I have had the lace forever. It always feels great to use up your 
older supplies! 
Till next time Happy Scrapping! Love Penny


Pin It!

No comments: