Follow by Email

Monday, November 17, 2014

My Mind's Eye - Wild Rose -Heritage Layout - Frugal Scrapbooking

I'm still working on my mom's Christmas album, and the latest addition is this layout of my Aunt Rose.  The title for this layout was actually cut from the outer cardstock title of a pack of paper by Colorbok.  The title was "Wild Rose", and since that was my aunt's name, and I liked the graphic design of it, I chose to use it on her layout. (another frugal tip)

The pattern paper on this layout is from My Mind's Eye. The border strip at the bottom of the page is from the "Wild Rose" paper pack. The tag is from K & Co., but I added additional embellishments to it. The flowers on the tag are from Prima, and the stickers are from Making Memories.  The brads are from Spare Parts.

The buttons are from my button collection that I have had for years, along with the lace on the tag. (another frugal tip, don't forget to look at your sewing goodies for items that can be used on pages.) The Washi tape, and the bling dots are from Studio G. The large flower was made with McGill Perfect Petal punches.

I also used Tim Holtz distress ink, and Studio G glitter glue.  Hope you are enjoying this process of making this Heritage album as much as I am. Til next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny
Pin It!

No comments: