Follow by Email

Saturday, November 15, 2014

My Mind's Eye - Home Sweet Home -Heritage or Vintage Layout 




Here's another page of my mother's Christmas heritage album.  This is a photo of my mom, and dad at their very first home right after they were married.  The paper, title, and tag banners are all from My Mind's Eye, which is still my all time favorite paper to work with.  I have had this pattern paper for several years as I only use them on my favorite photos.  I love the thickness of their cardstock, their pattern's, and their texture's..

The flower, and butterfly stickers are from Greenbrier Inc. which is a company that stock's Dollar Tree stores. While it may seem odd to mix Dollar Tree supplie's with such high quality My Mind's Eye paper's, I still think they match wonderfully.  The ribbon is from Offary, but the ribbon holder is from a woman's belt I just added the heart bling to the inside of it, and made it into a ribbon holder, and that is my frugal tip of the day!

The brads are from Spare Parts, and the small flowers are from Prima. The washi tape on the journaling box is from Studio G. I also used Tim Holtz distress inks, and glitter glue around the main photo, and banner tags.
Till next time Happy Scrapping! Love Penny
Pin It!

No comments: