Follow by Email

Sunday, November 16, 2014

My Mind's Eye - Grandchildren -Heritage layout





Another layout for my mom's Christmas album.  This layout is of my mom, and my son Adam, I am thankful I have had both in my life.. The background paper on this page is from My Mind's Eye, as was the "Unconditional Love" topper, and the Love definition on the lower right.

The lace like edging on the right hand side of the photo mat was made using a Fisker's border punch. The bottom large flower was made using 3 punches, two McGill Perfect Petals punches, one Martha Stewart  punch (snowflake center) as well as glitter glue, a center sequin, and brad from Spare Parts.. The arrow punch is also from McGill. I used a corner punch on the photo mat as well, which I believe was a Paper Shaper's corner punch. So I guess my frugal tip for today is to make use of your punches or buy punches in the shapes that you will use most often.

I forgot who made the accent pattern paper which had the word "Grandchildren" pre-printed on it along with the other highlighted words, but I did add glitter glue aka Stickles to those areas as well. The small flowers are from Prima. The brads are from Spare Parts. Till next time Happy Scrapping! Love Penny
Pin It!

No comments: