Follow by Email

Thursday, November 20, 2014

My Mind's Eye - My Grandpa - Heritage layout


This is a layout of my grandfather during his 90th birthday celebration.  In the photo are my grandparents Reed, and Nancy, and my mom Frances.  The background paper, and most of the embellishments on this layout were made by My Mind's Eye.  I adore their supplies, and I love the quality of their paper! I don't remember who made the butterfly pattern paper, sorry.

The tiny flowers are from Prima, the doily is from the Wilton baking section that I distressed the edges with using Tim Holtz inks. ( my frugal tip today ) The tags on the title were from a sheet of scrapbook paper that had the alphabet tags printed on them, and you just cut them out, I have had them for years. The ribbon is from Offray.

I also used glitter glue by Studio G, and brads by Spare Parts. The arrow was made using a punch. I also added sequins under the brads on the main photo. I hope I am teaching you how to use up your older supplies instead of just letting them sit on your shelves. Well until tomorrow Happy Scrapping! Love Penny
Pin It!

No comments: