Follow by Email

Thursday, November 13, 2014

My Mind's Eye - Me & Dad - Heritage Layouts


Here we are already at page 3 of my mom's heritage layout's for her Christmas album, and of course back to some some oldie but goodies of My Mind's Eye paper.  This paper was from I believe the Wild Asparagus series as was the descriptive tags on the right hand side, and the title. I did however add the glitter glue on the title words: Me & My Dad.

The flowers were made from punches, and also a rather liberal does of "stickles" or glitter glue. I also added the sequin center to each flower. I can't recall who made the saying at the bottom of the page, but it was a vellum sticker, sorry. Ribbon I believe is from Offray but I don't know for sure about the checked ribbon on the bottom of the tags. The bling dots are from Studio G, as was the arrow brad.

I also don't recall who made the morning glory photo corners but they were added because the vines in the photo are actual morning glory flowers that my grandmother planted in the yard.

This was my mother's first home after she married my dad. It's her father pictured in the photo with her however, not my dad..
Till tomorrow happy Scrapping! Love Penny
Pin It!

No comments: