Follow by Email

Thursday, February 12, 2015

How Beautiful A Mother's Love - My Mind's Eye

A Mother's Love - My Mind's Eye

This is another layout from my mom's Christmas heritage album.  The photo is of me as a child,  The journaling reads: Mom, and I in our very best Easter outfits.  She had just given me a perm.  I'm sure she loved it, but I know I could have cared less about the dress, or the hair.  I do love my mom however! 1963

The supplies for this layout are as follows:
Pattern paper and "love" title - My Mind's Eye
Punched photo corners, and strip, and tiny flowers were made using a Martha Stewart punches.
Ribbon - Offray
Button - Unknown
Cardstock - Bazzill
Brads - Spare Parts
Glitter Glue - Studio G
Grey vellum - unknown
Tags - Papershapers, Whale of a Punch

Thanks for looking, and remember your mom this Valentine's Day! Till next time Happy Scrapping! Love Penny
Pin It!

No comments: