Follow by Email

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Snow Photo's 

So the weather man said we were getting 1 - 2 inches, so I was not surprised to wake up to almost 9 inches of snow this morning! That being said it was lovely outside, so I grabbed my camera, my boyfriend's thick coat, and out I go! 

These are a few that caught my eye. Enjoy! 
 These two photo's are the from the dogwood tree in my front yard. 

This is the view down my street, trust me it's not usually nearly this pretty. 

I bet the mailman is going to hate dealing with this all day! 

 The tall pine tree in front of my home. Lovely!

 The school across the street from me,  It's lovely no matter what time of year it is. 

The rear of the school, where it back's up to the mountain. 
 This is my deck where is show's pretty well how deep the snow was! 

 I loved this shot of the fire hydrant.  I looked like a Santa Claus to me! 
 The tree's leading up the mountain.  I'll be posting more tomorrow of some of my other snow day shots.  Lot's of great fun here! 
Till next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny, P.s. Stay warm! 
Pin It!

No comments: