Follow by Email

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Thank You Card - Scrabble Tiles



Well today I am up with a "Thank You" card made with a leather flower from 
a belt, and some great looking "Scrabble" game tiles. This is a simple little card, but I think the "Scrabble" game tile's give it a really cute look, and unlike other card's I've made I might actually send this one! 

Supplies for this card include:

Scrabble game tiles that I took from an old Scrabble game that only cost me $1.00 at a yard sale last year.  (Frugal Tip of the day!)
Pattern paper - Unknown, I maybe able to find the maker of this paper, but I
have had it for year's, and it came with the divided stitched pattern already printed on it. 
The small "Gratitude" quote on the card I think was made by K & Co. 
Deco Postage Stamp Scissors - Fiskers
Green bow I think came in a pack of baby shower cards - unknown
Brad's - Spare Parts
Glue Dot's - Therma Web Zot's
The Leather flower is one I cut off of a ladies belt I think.
Butterfly sticker's - Miss Elizabeth's
Well till next time Happy Scrapping! Love Penny 

Pin It!

No comments: