Follow by Email

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Cricut - Baby Bath Time Layout

Cricut Baby Bath Time Layout

Here is another layout from my gift baby album's, I sure hope these album's
are appreciated! Really though I know the recipient's of these album's are
going to enjoy them, but I do have glue all over me, and my finger's
are sore from shoving brad's through paper! That's right I am making
two album's almost exactly alike for some dear friend's of mine. I find
it much easier to make two album's at the same time as long as I have
enough embellishment's to match.  This is what make's using my Cricut
cutting machine such a blast to work with.  I know I can always go
back, and cut out another embellishment just like the one I previously
used without having to spend a ton of cash on scrapbook item's such
as sticker's, and die cut's.
For the top page I used my Cricut machine to cut out the title, duck,
and wave. After cutting I added goggle eye's to the duck, and glitter
glue to most of the other embellishments. I also used washi tape on
the photo mat's, and to help hold down the 8 1/2 x 11 paper accent.
I have been trying to use up my 8 1/2 paper since I stopped making
album's that size, and I find this is one of the easiest way's to do so.

On page 2 of this layout I cut out the bath tub, and the wave using my cricut 
machine. To accent the tub I used various color's of glitter glue to make the
water, and to accent the faucet, and tub feet. The duck is a foam sticker I
purchased in the kid's foam supplies department, it's eye is a brad. I made
the bow's with some simple ribbon. Well till next time, Happy Scrapping!
Love Penny

Supplies for this layout include:
Cricut cutting machine
Cricut cartridge - Sugar N Spice
Washi tape from Dollar Tree
Foam Duck from the kid's foam sticker set's from Wal-Mart
Ribbon - Unknown
Pattern Paper - I think this is some really old paper from Hot off the Press
Spare Parts - Brads
Studio G - Glitter glue
DCWV Cardstock - yellow, white, and orange
Google eye
Mrs. Grossman's sticker's - tiny duck in tub. 
Pin It!

No comments: