Follow by Email

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Cricut - Baby Girl Scrapbook Layout

Cricut Baby Girl Scrapbook layout

This layout is part of a baby album gift.  I made it for a friend of mine. The album
includes 20 pages.  On page 1 of the "Baby Girl" layout I used my Cricut cutting
machine to cut out the crown, and the letter's that spell out "Baby Girl". For the 
crown, and the letter's I applied glitter glue to all the edges. On the crown I also 
added clothing gem stud's to give it some bling. I left the center of the crown empty
on purpose so they could add the baby's name after she was born. The photo mat
is actually a photo birth announcement mat that I bought on clearance just for this
purpose. The tiny pink bow's were purchased pre-made. 

For page two of this layout I added a wedding invitation as a photo mat, along with 
a birth announcement.  That way they can fill in all the birth detail's, and add a photo
on the baby in that area. I find these announcement's and wedding invitation's on 
clearance all during the year, and buy them when the prices become really cheap.
They are acid free for the most part, and are beautifully made. That's my frugal
tip for you today! The baby carriage was as for an announcement kit. The lace is
from my sewing supplies.  Well till next time Happy Scrapping! Love Penny    

Supplies for this layout:
Cricut Cutting Machine
Cricut Cartridge - Sugar N Spice which was used for title alphabets.
Pattern Paper - Frances Meyer 5306 - 002
Note Cards, and Invitations, 
Stickers, 
Brads, 
Ribbon
Lace






Pin It!

No comments: