Follow by Email

Monday, April 27, 2015

Cricut Baby Layout - Key to Nana's Heart

Cricut Baby Layout - The Key to Nana's Heart

For these layout's the pages were made almost exactly alike, with the only
difference being that one layout said: "The key to Nana's Heart, and the
other layout said:
 "The key to Pap Paw's Heart".  For page one on these layout's I used my cricut
cutting machine to cut out the title,and key then I applied glitter glue to them. The
lace doily started out as white, then I added some Brilliance ink to it to give it
that beautiful shine. The photo mat was from a wedding kit, but I added the
yellow glitter glue to each flower center, boring to do but really cute, and that way
it matched the background paper.  The tag on the right hand side was a tag sticker
that I purchased at "Dollar Tree". The striped accent is washi tape. The background
of the title piece is really the throw-away part of the photo mat which I then
chalked to give it some added texture.
For page 2 I used more of the wedding invitation kit part's,  and more washi tape
and "Dollar Tree" stickers. The fold out card can be used for journaling or
for another photo, your choice. The tiny flower's on that card are from silk
flower's I tore off of their plastic stems. That is my frugal tip for you today.
Till next time Happy Scrapping! Love Penny

Supplies for this layout:
Pattern paper - Mrs. Elizabeth's - Found at Dollar Tree
Stickers - Dollar Tree
Alphabet Stickers - Mrs. Elizabeth's, and Makin Memories
Photo, and white journaling mat - Wilton Wedding Invitation Kit
Brads - Spare Parts
Washi Tape - Unknown
Doilies - Unknown
Ink - Brilliance Ink pad by Tsukineko
Fold out card by - Gartner
Silk Flowers - Unknown
Sequin's - Purchased at Wal-Mart
Ribbon - Holiday Time, and Offray
Glitter Glue - Studio G
Glue - Elmer's, Therma Web Glue dots
Tiny applique flower - I tore this off of a little girl's broken headband



Pin It!

No comments: