Follow by Email

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Snuggle Bunny - Baby Girl Layout

Cricut Baby Scrapbook page Snuggle Bunny

 Good morning today I am posting another two page layout from my dear
friend's baby album.  All of these page's are pre-made so all she has to do
is glue her photo's in place.  On this page I left a large enough spot so that
she could use a photo as large as a 5 x 7 on top of the pink heart doily. The
title, and bunnies were all cut out using my Cricut machine. I also applied glitter
glue to the edges of the bunnies, flowers, and totally filled in the title. It looks
so much better in person, the glitter glue seems to affect my camera so that
the images are slightly blurry. Sorry about that. The flowers on this page
were made by my granddaughter, and I (Thanks Madison) She is only 10
so to those of you who say "you can't do this" I say you are wrong! We
made these flowers with a variety of punches.

There is a close up of the bunnies, and flowers. Super easy, super fun.
The hardest part is seriously waiting for the glitter glue to dry!

Page 2 of this layout uses slightly smaller doilies, a card, and a photo mount
placed on the outside of the card. More of the sparkly flowers, and some
pink lace. I hope my granddaughter, and I have helped to inspire you to
give your own punched out flowers a try, and to make a gift album for
someone in your life. Till next time Happy Scrapping! Love Penny
P.S. Making your own flowers is my frugal tip for you today!

Supplies for this layout:
Cricut cutting machine
Cricut cartridge - Sugar N Spice
Pattern paper:
Daisy D's - Sage Gingham 3083
Bunny paper unknown, checked paper used in flower's unknown
Doilies - These were purchased from Dollar Tree
Glitter Glue - Studio G
Lace - C & G Co.
Washi Tape - Dollar Tree
Brads - Spare Parts
Bows - Clothing binding
Card - Unknown
Small photo mat - Daisy D's
Glue - Elmer's , and Therma Web glue dots
Punches - McGill, Martha Stewart, and Paper Shapers
DCWV - Cardstock in pink, white, and green
Pin It!

No comments: