Follow by Email

Friday, April 24, 2015

Cricut - My Favorite Things

Cricut layout - My Favorite Things

Good Morning! Today I am up with another Cricut baby layout from the gift albums
I have been making. For this layout I used my Cricut to cut out the title " My
Favorite Things", and the large flower in the lower left hand corner, The cartridge
I used was Sugar N Spice which I love because it has a lot of fun easy to use
title's, and cut out's. The orange card on the top was from a Hallmark card kit,
and the lower card was also from a card kit, but it was just a simple fold out
card.  I love using those item's for hidden journaling, or added photos.  Quick,
and easy, that's my kind of style! I added the vellum quote's to both cards.

Page 2 of this layout also uses card's or invitation cards on it.  I loved
the scalloped shape of the lower card's, and that they were already
pre-cut into that shape. The top card was also pre-cut with the window,
it's a little hard to see but there is an embossed "B" in the window
which was probably supposed to be used for someone monogram,
but I chose for it to represent "B" for "Baby"! I applied the vellum
to the card on this layout as well.  I used clothing gem stud's to hold the
lower cards in place. Well till next time Happy Scrapping! Love Penny

Supplies for this layout include:
Cricut Cutting Machine
Cricut Cartridge -Sugar N Spice Title, and flower
Clothing Studs - Unknown
Pattern Paper -
Strip on top of pg 2 - Echo Park
Mrs. Elizabeth's
Doily - Dollar Tree
DCWV - Orange cardstock
Flower stickers - Unknown I have had these forever
Offray - Ribbon
Hallmark - Connections SKU 15012 68342
Gartner Studio's - Fold out card pg 1
Spare Parts - Brads
Vellum Quotes - Unknown
Other card accessories - Unknown
Glue - Elmer's
Pin It!

No comments: