Follow by Email

Monday, April 20, 2015

Fairy Scrapbook Layout, Sweet Baby Girl

Fairy Scrapbook Layout - Sweet Baby Girl

This is page 1 of the Fairy layout I did for a friend's baby album.  The Fairy portion
of this layout was done with a wallpaper border that I loved, (There's a frugal tip for
you.) and had been wanting to use for quite some time now. I added sequin's, and
brad's to the flower center's, and glitter glue to the photo mat. My only regret about
this layout is I am really not liking the alphabet sticker's on these pages.  I think they
are too hard to read, cute, but hard to read.

I basically did the same thing's on page two, just added some punched out 
butterflies.  This was a fun, easy, and fast layout! Till next time Happy
Scrapping! Love Penny

Supplies:
Wallpaper border - Unknown
Pattern paper - My Mind's Eye, Frances Meyer -5306-009, and unknown.
Brads - Spare Parts
Sequin's - Purchased at Wal-Mart
Martha Stewart - Butterfly punch
Alphabet stickers - Mrs. Elizabeth's (I think)
Glitter Glue- Studio G
Bows - These were made with fabric binding that came off of a large roll.
"Lovely" sticker - K & Co. 
DCWV - Purple cardstock
Bling dot's - Studio G

Pin It!

No comments: