Follow by Email

Thursday, May 07, 2015

Girl's Mini Album, Scrapbooking, Cricut

Scrapbooking Girl's Holiday Mini Album - 6 x 6
I made this album several year's ago, but I had never posted it, so I thought I'd do it
now to get it off of my computer! I deleted Oct. by mistake, if I can find it again I'll
add it to this post later.  This album was made using mostly scraps, and was a gift
album for a friend. Some of the title's were made using my Cricut, other's were
made using just stickers.  I also used a lot of punches on these pages.
Thanks for looking till next time Happy Scrapping!
Love Penny
January pages and tags

 February / Valentine's Scrapbooking pages, and tags





 April / Easter Scrapbooking page and tags

June pages, and tags


 July/August  Scrapbooking page and tags


September pages, and tags

November pages and tags

Christmas scrapbook page and tags


Pin It!

No comments: