Follow by Email

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

How to Bling Up a Basket, and Dress up a Headband

How to Bling Up A Basket


and Dress-up a Headband


So while shopping in my local Goodwill a few day's ago I came across this cute basket. I loved it overall, but the flower center's were looking kind of plain. They had a white swirl design in the center of the flower, but it was barely visible unless you were very close to it.
So I started searching though my craft room, (aka moving stuff so I could walk, yeah's it's that full), and I found these. 
Now anyone who has ever tried to glue these bling dot's down know's how hard it is to glue them on paper, much less the metal on my basket. So to the rescue come's the " Best Glue Ever". Perfect for this project since it bond's really well. If you have never heard of this glue you can find it here: Best Glue Ever I highly recommend it for all of your gluing needs. 

 So after putting small amounts of glue on the basket, and waiting for it to become tacky, I attached the bling. Beautiful, and a wonderful bond.  
Perfect, and ready for any little girl's room, or hey even mine! The center of the flower's are much more visible, and who doesn't need more bling in their life? So now that the basket is done what do I want to put inside of it? 
Well since I am giving it to my great niece Geneva, and she love's hair bow's. let's see what else we can make. I already had these on hand, so let's start with them.
I added small amount's of the "Best Glue Ever" to both the headband, and the cotton bow. 
Waited till they became tacky, and joined them together. 
A perfect addition to my blinged up basket! I'll probably make more of these headband's, but you'll have to wait till next time to see some more cute headband's.  Till then Happy Scrapping. Love Penny

Pin It!

No comments: