Follow by Email

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Yeti Drink, and Doughnut Holder

Yeti Drink, and Doughnut Holder, #Yeti


Okay so the back story on this photo. This Yeti cup was a gift from my boyfriend's boss Frank, to my boyfriend for Christmas one year. Well my boyfriend hadn't used it, and it has been sitting there on the counter for almost a year. Crazy, I know right! SO what's a girl to do, but to give it a test run. Just as a science experiment mine you.. Well the experiment has been going on now for about the last 3 year's.  It has become a running joke that I use the cup/gift, instead of my boyfriend. (The cup is FABULOUS by the way.) So since my boyfriend's boss Frank is also a little bit of a health nut. I thought I would show him that the lid also hold's a doughnut perfectly.  Love you Frank! Till next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny

Pin It!

No comments: