Follow by Email

Saturday, August 20, 2016

"Eat, Drink, and Be Merry" Premade Scrapbook Layout with ScraPerfect

"Eat, Drink, and Be Merry" Premade Scrapbook Layout with ScraPerfect 



This page is one I made to include in the wedding albums I gave away as gifts this year. I made this page for the wedding reception photo, but it could be used for any "food" themed page. 



Here are some of the supplies I started with: Cardstock, and cardstock cutouts, a dinner invitation, ribbon, bling dots, some plastic labels, some patterned floral doll house paper, (this paper comes in an extra long size to fit doll house walls, so I cut it down to fit this page. I am not sure where it was made as I purchased it at a flea market, a memo sheet in the shape of a drinking glass, and a tasting spoon given out by food sampler's at grocery stores. 



Of course to glue down all these different types of embellishments I pulled out my trusty Best Glue Ever I love the fact that despite all the different embellishments I wanted to use, I don't have to change the glue! This one glue will glue down all different kinds of materials: Plastic, fabric, metal, wood, paper, bling dots, etc.. the list goes on, and on! Such a time, and money saver since I don't have to search, or buy 10 different adhesives to complete my page.


Of course those that know me, know that I LOVE this No Clog Writing Cap that you can purchase separately to fit your Best Glue Ever bottle. This makes perfect glue placement a breeze.  I could never go back to other messy glue sticks again. I am totally spoiled with this product! 


 Here is my bottle with the cap attached. This has become my best friend in crafting.



So first I cut off the border strip from the doll house pattern paper, because it didn't line up where I wanted it to otherwise. Then I glued it in place. 


Next I added the dinner invitation, the memo paper shaped die cut,the rest of the pattern paper, and the ribbon.


Then I cut the green cardstock into a tag shape, and added the cardstock cut out, it was made by K & Co I think.


Then I added the sampling spoon, the bling dots, a matching ribbon bow, and the plastic labels. You'll notice that most of my layouts are simple, but that is what I like to create.  Call me "old school" but I still prefer for my photo's to be the "star of the show", not the embellishments. Till next time "Happy Scrapping" Love Penny
Pin It!

No comments: