Follow by Email

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Grandpa's Are Great Scrapbook Layout with ScraPerfect

Grandpa's Are Great Scrapbook Layout with ScraPerfect 




Hello Crafters! Penny here with a scrapbook layout featuring "Grandpa's". As some of you may know my grand kid's adore their "Papa Buddy" aka grandpa, so we had to make a scrapbook page just for him.



These are some of the supplies that we started with. The tan cardstock is actually invitation cardstock, that we are going to use as a photo mat, and journaling card. This layout will also feature washi tape, homemade flower's (I'll be doing a tutorial on how I made those soon.) some ribbon bows that I tied, and some brown, and green cardstock that matches our pattern paper.



So to start things off we are putting our washi tape down the strip of brown, and green cardstock, and gluing that in place. Of course the glue we are using is ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever I love that it's environmentally safe, but it still work's great, and it clean's up with just soap, and water.




Then we are adding the tag, and the title strip. Some of you may recognize this title strip from an old "Hot off the Press" booklet.  I have had it for year's, and decided it was time it made it onto a page, and out of my scrapbook room.


Next we added the invitation card, and matching journaling card. The journaling card was supposed to be a RSVP card, but I buy these kit's all the time at a discounted price, and since they are almost always acid free it saves me the time of cutting them out of other cardstock. The quality is usually better than regular cardstock as well. It's a win, win for me, pre-cut, and good quality paper.


Next we added the homemade flower's, and washi tape to the photo mat, and card. Another word strip, also from "Hot Off The Press"., The ribbon, and most other items on this page were glued down with ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever as well.  I like to add ScraPerfect's Fine No Clog Tip to my glue bottle.  That way I can glue tiny places without wasting any glue, or getting the glue all over everything.





Finally a couple of bling dot's, and it's ready for some photos. I hope you like the layout today.  Till next time "Happy Scrapping"! Love Penny 
Pin It!

No comments: