Follow by Email

Tuesday, August 09, 2016

ScraPerfect's Best Cleaner Ever, and the Dirty Shelf

ScraPerfect's Best Cleaner Ever, and the Dirty Shelf


So I bought this little shelf for my granddaughter Madison (shown below in her favorite "Harry Otter" shirt") to keep her small do dad's in on her dresser. .However this shelf was DIRTY, so dirty in fact that I almost didn't purchase it.


I believe she purchased this shirt at the Georgia Aquarium if you are interested in finding one like it. 
I am a huge Harry Potter fan so I think it's adorable. She loves otter's so she wear's it all the time.



 I knew however that I had a secret weapon for getting it the shelf nice, and clean.  ScraPerfect's  Best Cleaner Ever . This cleaner it totally amazing, and will clean just about everything, so I was confident that it could handle whatever this shelf threw at it.  On one shelf it looked like someone had spilled fingernail polish on it.  I am not sure that is what it was, but it sure acted like it. With the cleaner, and a little elbow grease however it was soon gone.


After this cleaner worked it's magic however this little shelf was adorable, and beside's a tiny spot where the paint was missing (the paint was missing from the start, the cleaner didn't remove it)  it came out great. I also love that this cleaner is environmentally safe, and is also safe on your skin. 


Another project completed, and now my granddaughter has a fabulous little clean shelf for her dresser. Till next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny
Pin It!

No comments: