Follow by Email

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

The Simple Life with ScraPerfect

Pre-Made Scrapbook Layout The Simple Life with ScraPerfect


Good Morning crafters today I'll be showing you my new pre-made layout that I made for another gift album . First of all I just love the title "The Simple Life".  It reminds me of how I want to live everyday!


So this is what I started this layout with: A sticker pack I bought at "Dollar Tree", some bling dots, ribbon, a wedding invitation card, a tag by K & Co, some green cardstock, some 6 x 6 pattern paper, and a file folder tab, and my trusty bottle of Best Glue Ever by ScraPerfect..  


I like to use the No Clog Writing Tip that is an add on to the Best Glue Ever made by ScraPerfect. I can't begin to tell you how much I love this tip! It saves me so much time, glue, and sticky mess.  I will NEVER go back to a glue stick,  or glue stickers again. I have been totally spoiled by this writing tip. 


So after gluing down the tag, I added the title sticker over the top of it, along with the little bling dot's on the butterfly's wings.


 Then I added the 6 x 6 pattern paper, one of which I cut down to a smaller size. Next I added the wedding invitation, the bling dots, and a few more of the stickers, along with the file tabs. .



To top it all off I added some ribbon bows. A lot of my pages will have this same sort of look, but with different embellishments.  It's not that I don't know how to make something different it's just that for these pre-made pages, I have to think of the person receiving it, and that the page needs to be simple enough to match their photo's, and they can place them with ease. Well till next time "Happy Scrapping" Love Penny 


Pin It!

No comments: