Follow by Email

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Football Is Life

Football Is Life

Well it's football time around here again, and I can't help but feeling a bit nostalgist of when Matthew played football, and Madison was his teams cheerleader. Those were fun times.  The cheering of the crowd, the edge of your seat tie breakers. there was much fun to be had by all. For this layout I used a lot of different items. The helmets, and large "SP" were cut out using my sizzix, the title was cut using my cricut, the skeleton was actually a cupcake holder. I hand stitched around the some of the embellishments. and added ribbon, and buttons to the bottom of the page. The photo was printed with the football frame around it. I also inked around the edges of the tan cardstock. Well off to watch some football, but on tv this time! Till next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny 
Pin It!

1 comment:

Great-Aunt Camille said...

I really love this layout. Bloggie Love