Follow by Email

Friday, September 02, 2016

Love Premade Wedding Scrapbook layout with ScraPerfect

"Love" Premade Wedding Scrapbook layout with ScraPerfect 



Hello fellow crafters Penny here with a pre-made wedding scrapbook layout page. I have made two different wedding albums for friends lately so you'll be seeing a lot of these type pages in the next few weeks.  


Here are the basic supplies I started with, a sticker sheet, a few invitation cards, some homemade flowers, a large heart shaped doily, lace, some basic cardstock, and a homemade bird, and love embellishment. Since I made two pages, one page will get the "love" embellishment, the other page will get the "bird" embellishment. 



So first I cut the cardstock into the shape, and length I needed, then I applied the lace. While gluing the doily in place I pulled out my Best Glue Ever 





  I adore this glue, and this extra fine tip! As a matter of fact I don't ever remove this tip from my glue. It makes gluing down these doilies, and hard to glue lace a dream! No more excess sticky mess to clean up, like would have been there if I had used a normal glue stick, and glue strips are just impossible to use on doilies, or lace. 


So now to add the wedding invitation cards, these are meant to be used for "RSVP", and "Thank You" notes, but they make great photo mounts, and journaling cards, as they are normally acid free. I also added my sticker as well. I know a lot of people don't use stickers anymore, but quite frankly I have a TON of them, and I am too frugal not to use supplies I have already bought, no matter how old they are! 


Next I added my homemade flower's, and "bird" embellishments.  The "Love" embellishment was used on the top page. Both of those embellishments, and the flowers were made using brads, sequins, glitter glue, and punches. Super easy, but they do take a fair amount of time to complete so I normally make a bunch at oen time, and store them in clear shoe boxes till I need them. 


 Well I hope you enjoyed this layout, and till next time "Happy Scrapping" Love Penny


Pin It!

No comments: