Follow by Email

Sunday, September 11, 2016

New Beginnings Pre-Made Scrapbook Layout with ScraPerfect

New Beginnings Pre-Made Scrapbook Layout with ScraPerfect


Good morning crafter's Penny here with another scrapbook layout.  


So here are the paper supplies I started with.  I loved the pre-printed flowers on this paper, so I searched through my stash, and these are the embellishments I decided to use with it. Not all the embellishment's are a perfect color match, but that is not as important as it might seem to be.  As long as they are close that is usually just fine, so don't over stress this part. 


First I mounted this postcard onto a green cardstock mat. I used ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever to attach it to the mat, and paper.  I love that it take's so little of this glue to adhere all of my embellishment's to the pages. I also love the fact that I don't have to switch glue when I switch embellishment types. So I could go from metal, to paper, to vellum, to bling without ever changing glue. Super time, and money saver since I don't have to buy different glues, and worse yet remember where I stored them. 




This photo show's white bling dots, but for this layout I used yellow. 


Next I added the border strip.


Then another matching photo mat.


 Next it was time for some homemade flower's, and the title also mounted on a matching mat. I also added some gold bling dots in the center of all the pre-printed flower's, and a homemade tag just below the title.


A cute bow on the title, and we're all done! I hope you enjoyed making this layout today.  Till next time "Happy Scrapping!" Love Penny

Pin It!

No comments: