Follow by Email

Monday, October 17, 2016

2 Page 50th Wedding Anniversary Scrapbook Layout

2 Page 50th Wedding Anniversary Scrapbook Layout (page 1)


Lately I have had to make several wedding, and anniversary scrapbook albums for my family members. They will be adding the photo's I am just making the pages for them. I will be posting more of these in the future if you need more ideas for your own albums. 


I started with some really beautiful embossed gold paper, some sticker lace, a beautiful white bow, a cake coaster, and a metal cake charm. On the lace trim I added oval pearl brads.


Here is a close up of the cake coaster, with the rest of the accents.


Next I added a gold photo mat, a vellum enclosure, that can cold either a journaling note, or another photo.  I decorated those with matching stickers.


Then I added the title stickers on some white cardstock, and more of the gold paper.


After that I added bling to the photo mat, some DIY punched flowers, and a gold ribbon tie to the vellum enclosure. All done, I hope you like it. Till next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny
Pin It!

2 comments:

Raechelle Bellus said...

Just beautiful! I love all the lovely details. bl

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

Very pretty....I love the hidden journaling/picture spot. BL