Follow by Email

Saturday, October 01, 2016

Challenge Entry for ScraPerfects October 1st layout Challenge


Challenge Entry for ScraPerfects October 1st Layout 

Hello follower's today I am up with my version of Colleen's October layout challenge for ScraPerfect's blog!
The challenge was to use: Leaves, Fall colors, and torn paper.


So I started with my green background paper. It already had sewing lines printed on the paper, along with printed leaves. So instead of just leaving those lines, I added strings of fall colored beads on top of those lines. I also used some homemade gold shimmer spray, and sprayed the background paper.


Then I choose a brown photo mat, and tore the bottom edge - (another part of the challenge). Then I also spritzed that piece with gold shimmer spray.


Next I added the paper weave on the top of the page.  I attached it with staples to help stop the weave from unraveling.


On the back of the mat I used ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever to attach a piece of cardstock to give the photo mat some height, so I could add things behind the photo.





Before adding my photo mat, I attached some mesh leaves. Then I glued my photo in place.


After gluing it in place I realized that I have somehow managed to get glue, and fingerprints all over my photo.  Thankfully I had the ScraPerfect's Perfect Cleaning Cloth which removed those problems with just a few wipes of the cloths. It didn't damage my photo at all!


After that I added some flowers, tag, and smaller leaves.


The flowers on the left, right, and the tag details. I also added some tiny JoLee's pumpkins to the leaves, and flowers. I used brads on my tag, and flowers.




 Then I sprayed the layout with some gold shimmer spray on the flower's, and leaves.


 All done, my challenge is complete! Thanks Colleen, that was a blast! I can't wait till it's time to do the next one! Till next time Happy Scrapping, Love Penny

Pin It!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Such a great fall page, love all the colors. Thanks for playing along.

Bev Code said...

fabulous page.. awesome colour combo.. cool design..BL

Sharon said...

Very nice fall layout. I like the background you have used. BL

Great-Aunt Camille said...

This is a nice layout. Bloggie Love