Follow by Email

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Cruise Photo Layout

Cruise Photo Layout


Not a lot of embellishments or even a title for that matter, but this layout is very pretty in real life. The black, and gold ribbon on the bottom of the page is gorgeous.  At the top of the page is 3 rows of bling, which doesn't show well in this photo, but it brings a real touch of shine to the layout. The bow on the bottom is also very shiny gold.


I will give you a tip about scrapping cruise photos.  On the border edges of the photos are re-order numbers and the name of the company that took the photo.  I cut that off and mount it to the back of my layout so that later if I want to know who took the photo I have a record of it.

I truly wish I had gotten a better photo of this layout before giving it away to my dear friend, but at least I know she is enjoying it. Sometimes simple is best!  Till next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny  
Pin It!

3 comments:

Raechelle Bellus said...

Such elegant colors and prints! bl

Meraj Zaidi said...

I find it really adorable and gracious...its fantastic :) BL

Jeanine De Bruyn said...

I loved the simplicity of the layout, we sometimes get so caught up in all the stuff we want to put on the page and the techniques we want to try that I think we loose the photos which is really the reason for scrapping. Its so refreshing to see a beautifully simple layout like the one you created.BL