Follow by Email

Sunday, October 09, 2016

Day For Play Scrapbook Layout

Day For Play Scrapbook Layout 


Good morning crafters, This is the first page of a two page layout. I started with a pattern paper that matches the colors in my photo. Then I stapled another pattern on top of the striped sheet. Then I added the white strip at the bottom attached with some star brads.

The title was mounted on more of the same striped paper as the back ground. On top of that I placed the title sticker.  The fish on this layout are actually stickers meant for walls, and tiles. If you find they don't stick as well to your paper as you'd like just add some glue to the back side.

I punched out the arrow shape with an arrow punch. I also added a DIY Flower, and a small chipboard sticker. Stop by tomorrow, and see the 2nd page to this layout! Till next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny
Pin It!

4 comments:

Christy Strickler said...

I love how you pulled the bright colors out of the photo and used them on the page!

Sharon said...

Absolutely gorgeous page. Those colors are wonderful (maybe because orange is one of my favorite colors). BL

Bev Code said...

fabulous photo.. great fun and bright cute page.. BL

Great-Aunt Camille said...

I love the bright colors! Bloggie Love