Follow by Email

Monday, October 24, 2016

Double Page Wedding Layout - Page 2

"Love" Pre-Made Wedding Layout Page 2


Good morning crafter's today I am up with another pre-made wedding layout.  This is page 2 from yesterday. Below are the supplies I started with: Heart pattern paper, a wedding invitation that came with the ribbon, and cabochon.  I will be using as either a photo mat, or a journaling box (it's up to the person receiving this album) two white die cut hearts, a strip of white stiffened muslin, and bride, and groom stickers. I also added some DIY flowers, two button type brads, and two blue bows, but they are not pictured here. 


I started by gluing down the white muslin ribbon, then I added the wedding invitation, the ribbon, and cabochon that came with it. Next came the white die cut hearts. 

These wedding invitation kits can sometimes be found for next to nothing at thrift stores, and are usually better quality paper, and acid free. The die cuts can normally be found in the teacher sections of some stores and they are also normally acid free, and cost much less than if you purchased them in a scrapbook store. Those are my frugal tips for you today. 

On top of the hearts I placed two blue bows, and the button/brads. Then I added the DIY flowers, and the bride. and groom stickers. 




I hope you have been enjoying these bridal layouts, and until next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny


Pin It!

No comments: