Follow by Email

Saturday, October 01, 2016

Pre-made Wedding Layout for Robin's Nest DT Call.

Pre-made Wedding Layout for Robin's Nest DT Call. 

Good Morning crafter:s today I am up showcasing a project I made for Robin's Ne\st DT call. If you haven't checked out their site yet, please follow this link to Robin's Nest. Don't blame me however if you spend hours looking at all of their wonderful product lines. From their famous Dew Drops, to their stickers, flowers and paper collections.  They have a great selection of products, and some very talented designer's that can show you exactly how to use those products, once you purchase them. They also have a blog located here: Chattering Robins.  Be sure and check them out in the near future, and tell them Penny sent you! 





So here is my finished pre-made wedding page.  I will show you step by step how it was made. 


 I started my layout with the supplies above. I used punches to make the flowers, but I normally make a bunch at a time, and just pull them out to match my layouts.


First I started with a plain white background paper with a sage green edging. Then I added the pre-cut, and punched out tan cardstock.  On top of that I added a matching photo frame.


Next I added the bling around the photo frame, the secondary title "You & Me", a journaling card, and a smaller photo frame with die cut edges, which was purchased that way.


On top of that I added the flower's in triangle arrangement. The center of these flowers include a brad, and a gold sequin that matches the gold bling around the photo frame.


To accent the corner of the page I added a punched out tag, with two different sizes of punched butterflies, on top of a blue background.  I used a corner rounder on the blue background.



Now to finish it all off I added the larger title at the top, on some matching green cardstock. I finished it up with some bows, and some more bling on the journaling block, and smaller photo frame. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial on this layout, and if you have any questions please feel free to drop me a line, and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. Til next time Happy Scrapping! Love Penny 

Pin It!

6 comments:

Terri Sproul said...

this is a nice layout

Bev Code said...

awesome layout.. great design.. BL

phamil said...

Really pretty page, love the flowers!!! BL

Sharon said...

Very pretty. Love the browns and pinks. BL

Christy Strickler said...

Beautiful page! Best of luck to you on the DT call. BL

Great-Aunt Camille said...

Very, very pretty! Bloggie Love