Follow by Email

Saturday, October 08, 2016

Family Scrapbook layout

Family Scrapbook layout


A dear friend of mine sent me a bunch of her photo's, and asked me to scrapbook them for her.  This is one of those layouts. I have had this paper forever, but it was perfect for this layout.


In this section on both the top, and the bottom of the photo I added some bling trim, and a DIY flowers. I also added the heart, with it's bling dot, along with the tag, and bow at the top of the layout.  Hope you enjoyed viewing this layout.  Till next time Happy Scrapping! Love Penny
Pin It!

4 comments:

Christy Strickler said...

I always love scrapbook layouts like these with big feature photos! BL

Sharon said...

Very very pretty layout. I love how it showcases the photo. BL

Bev Code said...

amazing large family photo.. and the greatest colours to compliment it.. lovely page.. BL

Great-Aunt Camille said...

Absolutely gorgeous page! Bloggie Love