Follow by Email

Sunday, October 23, 2016

"Love" Pre-Made 2 Page Wedding layout - Page 1

Pre-Made Wedding layout - Love page 1


Good morning crafter's today I am up with a 2 page wedding layout.  Today we will start with page 1.  Stop by tomorrow for page 2. 


So these are most of the supplies that I started with: Pattern paper, 2 different kinds of wedding invitation that came with a ribbon, and a ribbon cabochon, some bride, and groom stickers, some muslin stiffened ribbon, a cupcake topper, and a word embellishment that I ended up not using. Not pictured are the button brads, the "Love" and cake sticker, the blue bow, and the two blue bling gems.


First I added the stiffened muslin, and then placed the wedding invitation on top of that. Then I added the ribbon, and it's matching cabochon.


Next came the button brads, the cupcake topper (wedding bells, that I removed the part that is placed inside the cake with my exacto knife) Then I added the second invitation that came with the white ribbon trim already applied, and the matching journaling card. On top of the journaling card I added the bride, and groom stickers, and the two blue bling gems. On the bottom of the outside of the invitation I added the button brads, and the "Love" stickers. Then to finish it off I added the cake sticker, and the blue bow.

I hope you enjoyed this layout today, be sure and stop by tomorrow for the 2nd page to this layout. Till next time, Happy Scrapping. Love Penny




Pin It!

1 comment:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Your 2 page wedding layout is beautiful xx BL