Follow by Email

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Mom & Me Scrapbook Layout

Mom & Me Scrapbook Layout


Another cruise photo layout for my friend's album. This photo showcases her, and her daughter, so that is why I chose the title "Mom & Me". I first cut a photo mat a little longer than the photo. Then I used a border punch to punch out the bottom section.  On the rest of the photo mat I added gold bling trim. On the bottom I added a strip of ribbon, and a bow. I also added a "Smash" book note card.



For the tile I cut a black cardstock ribbon shape, added the title, bling, and DIY flowers that I made with punches. Hope you had fun following along today, and come back and see me tomorrow. Till next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny
Pin It!

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Your flower looks great,lovely layout - BL

Raechelle Bellus said...

Just beautiful! bl