Follow by Email

Monday, October 10, 2016

My Little Sunshine Scrapbook Layout

My Little Sunshine Scrapbook Layout 


This is the right hand side of a two page layout that was featured yesterday. I started with some really colorful pattern paper that matches my photo colors. Then I added the die cut sun, which came from the "teacher" section in Dollar Tree. They are much cheaper there than in a scrapbook store, and almost all of them are acid free. That's my frugal tip for you today!


For my title I added a sticker, and some DIY flowers. Super easy, and cute. My journaling block was a page from a "Smash book" notepad.  Added a few bits of ribbon, and all done. I hope you enjoyed my layout today. Till next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny
Pin It!

1 comment:

Raechelle Bellus said...

Such pretty vibrant colors! A super cute page! bl