Follow by Email

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Picture Perfect Frog Layout

"Toadally" Picture Perfect



Good morning crafters Penny here with a simple layout, but a cute frugal tip.  The layout features a friend of mine's grand children, enjoying a bath with their toy frog. The fish are stickers, the small frog head on the right is made from felt, the journaling card is from a project life kit. However the line of frog's on the left hand side are actually pieces of beaded door curtains. Below is a close up of them.



Super cute, and since I bought them second hand, I have a ton of these I can use for next to nothing.  I can cut the frogs apart, or use them as a string/border like I did here. I have also purchased flowers, crowns, and other door curtains that can be used in the same fashion. Some are cloth, but most are beaded like the frog shaped one's in this layout. So that's my frugal tip for you today! Til next time, Happy Scrapping. Love Penny
Pin It!

1 comment:

Michele said...

what a cute project! I apologize that my blog hop post was scheduled in correctly. please return to my blog to get your free village sheet and to comment on the correct post. thank you. xo