Follow by Email

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Pre-made Anniversary Layout

Happy Anniversary Scrapbook Layout 




Good morning crafter's I thought I'd give you a break on the cruise photos today, and show you another set
of pre-made album pages I am working on for my sister in law's mother's wedding anniversary. The title is made from an actual "wedding anniversary card", that I just glued in place, adding a bow, and some bling.

The bottom section is complied of some velvet green ribbon, some pink ribbon, then topped with a punched border.  The photo mat is an intricately cut wedding invitation, a pink photo mat, green bling diamonds, Jolee's wedding bells, and a heart concho tied with some green twine. Then I added the green silk flowers, with the pink brads.

The journaling card is part of a wedding invitation kit as well, that I added a ruffle sticker, with another sticker heart on top of it, more bling diamonds in two sizes, and a DIY flower.  Hope you enjoyed the page today. Till next time Happy Scrapping, Love Penny
Pin It!

1 comment:

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

So many pretty details....love the lacy frames too! BL