Follow by Email

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Pre Made Wedding layout

Romance layout - I Love You




Good morning crafter's today I am up again with another pre-made wedding/romance layout that I made for a gift album. I started with the beautiful pattern paper, then added the green, and gold ribbon, and the different sizes of doilies as photo mats, or to use as journaling spots. Then I added the "I Love You" sticker, along with the heart sticker to make the title. The flowers are DIY flower's that I made with punches, then accented with those beautiful silk looking red leaves. Just a couple of red brads, a red button, and some gold bows, and we have this completed page! Easy, yet beautiful. I hope you enjoyed this layout today, and until next time Happy Scrapping, Love Penny
Pin It!

No comments: