Follow by Email

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Pre-made Wedding Scrapbook layout - True Love

Pre-made Wedding Scrapbook layout - True Love

Good Morning friends, today I have another pre-made wedding layout.  I love how frilly and pink this turned out. I started with a bright flowered background pattern paper, then I added the large white doily.  On top of that I placed a pink photo mat.  On two corners of the photo mat I added the bling strips, and on the other two corners I added the DIY flowers that I make.  I love making these little flowers, with several types of punches.  I also included a few smaller Prima flowers.  The heart on the left hand of the title is a small plastic heart from a child's necklace. On the other side I added some foam sticker hearts. Last but not least is the pink bow on top of the heart. I hope you enjoyed this layout today! Till next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny 
Pin It!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Very very pretty layout. Love all of those pinks. BL

Christy Strickler said...

This is gorgeous! I love the big heart shaped doily!

Bev Code said...

adorable page.. super accents.. love the use of doily.. BL

Great-Aunt Camille said...

Such a good use of colors. Bloggie Love