Follow by Email

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Red Hot Number Scrapbook Layout

Red Hot Number Scrapbook Layout


This is a layout I did for a friend, and her daughter. The photo was taken while they were on a cruise. The title was made using a coaster, that I punched holes in, and held in place with brads. It came with a matching wine glass marker that removed from the ring, and then I used it on the bottom of the layout, also attached with a brad.

The accent on the bottom left was a piece of a ladies belt that I cut up and laced some leather through. The journaling card is accented with just some simple hearts, and a black bow. I used fabric rick rack on the bottom of the page.  I hope you enjoyed this layout today, and till next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny
Pin It!

2 comments:

Great-Aunt Camille said...

Beautiful! Bloggie Love

Stephanie Bargelski said...

Nice layout!! BL
http://stephaniebscreativedesigns.blogspot.com