Follow by Email

Friday, October 07, 2016

ScraPerfect's Best Cleaner Ever vs. the sticky Cricut spatula!

ScraPerfect's Best Cleaner Ever vs. the Sticky Cricut Spatula.



Good morning crafter's Penny here with some helpful tips on how to clean all that sticky residue off of your Cricut spatula!  I love my Cricut, but everyone knows how hard it can be to pry up those tiny pieces off of your cutting mat after you have cut something.  Thankfully Cricut thought this was a problem as well, and so they invented the Cricut spatula.



When they are brand new these tools look bright, and shiny as the one pictured above. However after using it just a few time's it looks like the one pictured below. Covered in a sticky mess that makes it stick to both the mat, and the pieces you are trying to craft with..


Mine was covered up with this goo, on both the front, and the back.


 Normally I would scrub, and scrub, and it would still be sticky.



That was before I found this little miracle in a bottle, ScraPerfects Best Cleaner Ever !


 After just a quick light spraying of the cleaner on my spatula, and a light wiping with the Perfect Cleaning Cloth  it was spotless again.



No residue, and it took less than 30 seconds to clean both the front, and the back.



So I'd love to stay around, and chat with you, but it's back to crafting for me! Till next time Happy Scrapping! Love Penny 


Pin It!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Such a good idea. Mine looks just like yours did. As well as the rollers on my cricut that pushes the mat through. I wonder if it would clean the rollers too. I must try this. BL

Penny said...

Sharon I bet it would work great on the rollers as well. Thanks for the comment! Penny

Christy Strickler said...

I didn't even know this existed! I definitely need some for my spatula! BL

Bev Code said...

amazing cleaner .. looking forward to finding lots of ways to use it.... BL

Great-Aunt Camille said...

Hmmmmm... Will need to check this out. Bloggie Love