Follow by Email

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Summer Scrapbook Layout with Little Mermaid

Summer Scrapbook Layout with Little Mermaid 


Up today with another layout for a friend.  This layout is not that fancy, but I wanted to show how I used a wallpaper border to create the bottom accents on this page, as a frugal scrapbooking tip of the day. I also used some brads shaped like fish, and a small flower with a brad for a center. All I did was fussy cut out the character's and glue them where I wanted them to go, and where they would still fit onto my page. Super easy, and the bright colors matched my photo, and it's theme.


.I also used some brads shaped like fish, a small flower with a brad for a center, and I attached my title, and my photo with some brads.  Till next time Happy Scrapping! Love Penny
Pin It!

2 comments:

Great-Aunt Camille said...

Thanks for this idea of using wallpaper borders... About to begin a SpongeBob album for my grandson... Just might use this idea. Bloggie Love

Raechelle Bellus said...

What a super idea! This is a cute page!!!