Follow by Email

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

This is My Happy Scrapbook Layout

This is My Happy Scrapbook Layout


Good morning crafters today I have another cruise photo layout, the reason I have so many of these right now is I am making an album for a dear friend, and these are her photos.  I mounted the photo on black cardstock. I first placed green ribbon on the top, bottom, and on the bow on the tag. Then I added the photo mat. The title came from a set of project life cards, that I added bling to.  The tag came from a tag packet by K & Co. The flower's are some I punched out, and made. I hope you enjoyed "cruising" with me this week.  Till next time Happy Scrapping" Love Penny
Pin It!

5 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful page Penny. BL

Stephanie Bargelski said...

GREAT layout!! BL
http://stephaniebscreativedesigns.blogspot.com

Denise Donald said...

Love cruising! Great layout. BL

Stephanie Bargelski said...

AWESOME layout!!
http://stephaniebscreativedesigns.blogspot.com

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

Great cruise page! Always important to have that journal box....always a lot of fun stories on a cruise! Bl