Follow by Email

Friday, October 28, 2016

What to do with Cruise photos

How to Scrapbook Cruise Photos



Good morning crafters today I am up with another one of those pesky cruise photo's that can be so hard to work with since they take up so much of the page. For this layout I started by mounting the photo on some green cardstock, and then cutting some leaves out by hand in that same colored cardstock.  Then I glued down the doilies, which was actually just one doily that I had cut in two pieces. Prior to gluing down my photo I also added the flesh colored ribbon, and held it in place with brads. I really didn't add a title to this layout, I just added a journaling card from a project life kit, and at the top of it I added a small punched flower, with a jeweled brad.  Next I added the large flower, and the center jeweled brad. To finish it off I added the cream colored bows to match the dress, and flower. For other ideas on how to scrapbook cruise photos. just scroll down on my blog, as I have scrapbooked several other examples for you. Till next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny
Pin It!

1 comment:

Barb Prendergast said...

Your layout is lovely. I agree, larger photos can be difficult to scrap. I usually end up making a smaller print using my scanner and Photoshop. BL