Follow by Email

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

With All My Heart Pre-Made Wedding. 2 Page Layout.

With All My Heart 2 Page Layout



These are more of the pre-made wedding album pages I made for my family.  The top layout started out with just some pattern paper, some twill ribbon attached with some brads, and a title strip.  

After that I added the DIY flowers, that I made with some pre-made paper flowers, some green punched centers, and some orange brads. The photo mats were made from old photo mats that I cut from an old album.  I attached them to the pattern paper with brads. I also added more twill bows, and some bling gems to the title.



For page 2 I used one more material photo mat, more flowers, brads, and bows.  For the bottom I used heart shaped die cut stickers, and punched butterflies that I placed on matching pattern paper.

     
The colors don't show well in this photo, but they are a really nice pastel.  I hope you enjoyed these pages today, and that they might inspire you for your next set of wedding photos. Till next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny                 
Pin It!

No comments: